Tuesday 23 February 2010

For 2 very special people

I am a member of a very very busy natural parenting forum called Natural Mamas. It has been a fantastic tool for me to explore and develop my parenting skills with other like-minded people. I have made some fabulous friends, some I have met in real life and some I hope to. One of these women has been a great source of advice me in all manner of areas and to say thank you, she'll be getting a little something in the post soon. (she doesn't know it's coming so I can't show the whole thing as it might give it away, hence no pics of this one)

 


The picture above is another bad crop of a piece very close to my heart. I have been developing this piece for well over a year now and it is so adaptable to many different situations, occasions, families, events that I put all my effort into maing it perfect. This is once again, for a very special mama, who helps me more than she knows.

Trying really hard not to give too much away!

This week is becoming really busy, I have the aforementioned special event to plan for on Thursday and I am busy slaving away at the easel for Monday's grand opening. I'm starting to really doubt myself at the moment. Need to pull myself out of it and crack on.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment