Sunday 21 February 2010

So, you want a quick peak?

Technically speaking you have all already had a sneak peak at some of my work. It's in my banner and my avi. It is one of my all time favourite pieces that needs to be transferred onto canvas before I launch it to the world. For those that know me well, it totally sums up Ally, for those that don't, well it adds insight into who I am.>

So, moving on to the image. It is a very badly cropped photograph of one of my paintings. These images will be handpainted (by me) on to cards, which can be framed at a later date or sold already mounted and framed.

The inspiration for this piece was taken from a very special occasion, occurring this Thursday coming (25th). Only then will I reveal the whole picture as I don't want to ruin the surprise for the giftee.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment