Sunday 28 February 2010

Burning the Candle at both ends.

I'm usually really good at setting myself limits for working in the eveing, but the last few nights have seen my creative juices flow and I have only been getting a few hours sleep each night. I'm loving my work, but hating being tired. I still have hundreds of ideas going round in my head and am making the most of this as I know how easy it is to fall into a rut.

I have now listed two canvas pieces in my Etsy shop and aim to put a new piece on each day.

I am just trying to find where the children have hidden my camera and will take picture of the latest work in progress.





So here it is. 'The Breast' I really enjoyed this piece, it's kinda a self portrait, well based on my own mammories anyway. It's part of 2 sets, one in true pop art style, 4 canvasses of the same picture but different, bold colours and the other is a set of three, with 2 smaller ones at the top for the breasts and one wider one underneath which is a pregnant, both stunning and truly beautiful to look at. Want art that people will be talking about for a long time to come?? come to my shop!!
You can now also follow me on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment